Serving Central Virginia's Counties and Cities
Working with businesses, municipalities, and individuals alike, Ballato Law Firm, P.C. has extensive experience in handling delinquent accounts throughout central Virginia for a diverse and wide-ranging client base. The Ballato Law Firm staff offers its legal services in a number of different areas, including:
- Local government and municipal collections for past due taxes, utilities, penalties, interest, and fees;
- Collections of delinquent balances owed to doctors, dentists, medical providers, accountants, engineers, and other professionals;
- Recovery of loan deficiencies and defaults on promissory notes or other debt obligations owed to banks, mortgage companies, or other lending institutions;
- Debt recovery for businesses on past due receivables, delinquent accounts, and bad debt write-offs; and
- Collection of amounts owed in connection with the writing of bad checks or insufficient funds checks, including statutory fees, costs, and penalties.
Working with Our Clients
Ballato Law Firm involves the client in the collection process. Each debt requires a review of the background information. There may be a signed contract, a purchase order, a lease, a bad check, or a credit application that will shed light on the best course of action in your particular case. Mike will discuss the options and challenges presented by each case, and how best to proceed. In addition-and just as importantly—an acceptable fee arrangement for handling the matter will be discussed.
Only after all the questions have been answered, and a mutual decision is made to undertake the collection matter, will work begin.